In the modern enterprise, the terms IT service management (ITSM) and IT operations management (ITOM) are often used interchangeably. While they are both similar by nature, they have important differences as well.
- ITSM is focused on the development, delivery, and management of IT services.
- ITOM is more about the management of the processes that enable and govern those services. Effective ITOM seeks to optimize operational processes to achieve outcomes and meet or exceed metrics deemed important to the business.
We will discuss :
- Modern IT Service Management and IT Operations Management.
- How ITSM and ITOM together can make a difference to your organization.
- Automation and speed of all IT Operations and Service Requests.
Sr. Solution Architect,