In the banking sector, digital transformation has become an essential component of company strategy. Organizations may now operate more quickly while still following regulatory requirements and providing better customer service thanks to fintech and digital platforms. The effects of the digital revolution may be seen in every form, whether it be a fintech solution or a digital payment system.
Enterprises can automate their administrative and commercial processes, improve risk assessments, increase agility, acquire real-time customer information, and improve the customer experience by promptly handling complaints by using digital transformation solutions. Financial services companies can improve departmental collaboration and communication by utilising fintech.
At this exclusive roundtable conversation, hosted by DxSherpa, ServiceNow, and ETBFSI.com, learn how digital transformation has altered the whole banking and finance business while automating its functional and operational systems and boosting client experiences.
Important Discussion Points
1. Financial Digital Workflows
2. Connecting with customers and online investors with hybrid robot advisors
3. Data-driven businesses as industry game changers
4. Compiling Current Customer Data and Moving Beyond KYC
5. Improving the Transacting procedures
6. Digital process administration management
7. Handling grievances and addressing customer complaints